Friday, August 13, 2010

Keleni's Birthday which just happens to be on the Fourth of July





































Happy Birthday to my fabulous 3-year-old. Dear Keleni, I love you so much. You make me smile when I hear your little raspy voice saying things like, "Can we play I Spy?", and "I want to take a bath", you definitely have kept me on my toes these past 3 years but I wouldn't change it for anything. I know you will grow up to be a wonderful woman with an awesome sense of humor. Then we can laugh about all of the things you put me through... Happy Birthday.
Dan & Family came down for the Fourth of July, it was fun! We did birthday stuff and then fireworks...very fitting that Keleni's birthday ends in Fireworks every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.