Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chargers!!!
















This was all of our first Live Football game ever and it was so much fun. We had horrible seats, the parking was crazy, traffic was worse but I think the whole atmosphere is what made it great! There were fireworks (which made Keleni freak out, seriously, I have never seen her so scared she didn't uncover her face the entire game) The kids keep asking to go to another game, I haven't had the heart to tell them that Mommy and Daddy are going by themselves next time, but at least they get to stay with Grandma & Grandpa!

4 comments:

  1. yay, love the blog! It's always fun to see photos of your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your blog! It's cute just like you are....You are a super-mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Mary!!! I need to do one, one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still learning how this works - thanks for being so creative! Love it...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.